Brisk Me Away

4.28.2014

Baby Shower #2!


My wonderful Huntsville friends showered me with the sweetest party this weekend to help welcome our "Little Lady"! Just look at that adorable invite!! I can't believe that we are getting so close to the due date, and this helped me feel more ready. I got great gifts and had so much fun visiting everyone. After the party, my family kept commenting on what a wonderful group of friends we have and how lucky we are to have such a great support system around us as we raise our family. I agree wholeheartedly! God has blessed us in so many ways, and we are thankful!

My family came earlier in the day and had some Henry time. My mom came from TN with my youngest niece Mary Ellen and her cousin (on the other side) Hailey. Henry was SO entertained by them and was such a show off. Diana came in as well and she stayed til Monday.It meant a lot to me to have them there!

Lots of friends came and got to partake in some awesome munchies!!

Just look at that spread!

There was pasta salad, chicken salad sandwiches, Texas caviar and tortilla chips, fruit galore, pretzel bites, and cute cupcakes! YUM!
I loved the ladybug theme!

More decor

Robin made me this super cute diaper cake-so creative!!
Everyone put their fingerprint and name on a matte to frame for the baby. What a sweet keepsake!!! I love it!

My attempt at a group shot-forgive the horrible editing and crookedness! I had to put the camera on the mantle, and I'm not best at the camera timer deal. Anyway, from L to R starting at the top is: Jessica Stubbs, Diana DeWitt, Sara Willhite, Vivian Sherrod, Robin Busch, Karen Burns, Elizabeth Holt, Me!, Julie McInnis with Marley, Sarah Rollins, Lindsay Jenson, Jenn Andrews, Magen Gilmore, Meg Nolan, and Jen Potter. Thank you ladies for coming!!

My WONDERFUL hostesses and friends: Sarah, Robin, Julie, and Karen. You ladies are the best. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Blakeley said...

What a fun day! I'm so sorry I had to miss it, but it looks like you had a great turn-out.

Andy said...

it was such a great time celebrating you and your little lady. so excited for you. you looks fantastic by the way. can you email me the pic of all of us.
jenn