Our big girl turned 4 on 5/26. Below is a bit about her, starting with her questionnaire. We also had a family photo shoot just before her birthday, so these are her solo pics. Cutie!
2. What is your favorite toy? dollhouse and backback (new bday toys that are fresh on her mind), so I'll also add stroller, babies, stuffed animals
3. What is your favorite fruit? peaches
4. What is your favorite tv show? Veggie Tales (also Pinkalicious, Minnie Mouse, Doc McStuffins)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? carrots
6. What is your favorite outfit? Elsa Ana dress
7. What is your favorite game/sport? Feed the Woozle (school), says she likes to watch volleyball (we've seen the PCS girls play and also her cousin in KY)
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? tigers
10. What is your favorite song? This is the Song that Never Ends
11. What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious, she loves to be read to and will accept most!
12. Who is your best friend? Owen and Connor
13. What is your favorite cereal? Krispies
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Chalk
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk and Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Pink kitty, pink blankie (tons of stuff in her bed-different stuffed animals that are special to her at that moment)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? donuts
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? doctor
21. What is your favorite thing to do at school? play with all of the toys
-Annie is a spunky, happy-go-lucky girl. She is sweet and passionate at the same time. She is very much a girly girl and also has the emotional personality you think of with girls. She cries at the drop of a hat and then the next minute is totally fine. She has a sassy side that lands her in time out fairly often, then she also has such a loving side that is extremely sweet and demonstrative. She is the most physically loving of the 3 kids and just adores sitting close or in our laps, hugging, giving cuddles, etc. She will fall asleep while laying on daddy, whereas brother would never be able to do that. Sometimes when she is having an emotional time, this physical touch can do the trick to snap her out of it. Once when we were swimming she swam to me and I held her close and squeezed her. She said, "I like this so much!" One time I was asking those little conversation starters and asked her what makes her happy. She said, "Cuddling with Mommy."