Brisk Me Away

5.11.2014

Baby Shower #3!

Friday, May 9 my school threw me a little baby shower. The 3rd-6th grade girls attended, plus any 3rd-6th grade boys who wanted to skip PE and attend. We had cookies and lemonade, and I opened lots of gifts. I got such sweet notes from all the students and teachers. I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful community. It dawned on me after the shower that when baby girl begins kindergarten, these kiddos will be the "big kids" that she will look up to. What a special thing!
The table...PINK!!




Me with my wonderful class-PCS 5th grade, 2013-2014 school year

And my wonderful co-workers and hostesses. Mrs. Givhan, Mrs. Swanner-me-Mrs. Silver, and Mrs. Cothran. I love these ladies!!

Another view of that cute table!

Some of my audience!

What great kids. Thanks, everyone!

No comments: