Brisk Me Away

5.09.2014

37 wks and my birthday

I had a great birthday last weekend, even if I was 37 weeks pregnant-ha, ha! We started the weekend by heading to Athens for a get together with the Busches. Robin made me a yummy chocolate birthday cake that a certain 2 year old especially loved!
The kiddos enjoying some snow cones! We got to spend some time with the Stookey and McInnis families, too!
These boys had fun together! Getting a picture of these three is impossible!!
Yummy cake!

On Sunday Jim and Peggy met us at church, then we went to Big Spring Park. Henry had lots of fun looking at ducks and fish! Afterward we went to lunch at Moe's BBQ.

Family shot!



I tried to recreate a picture we took of Henry against this brick wall when he was about 9  months old, but he wasn't having it, so I just held him instead!:)





My actual bday was Monday, and my class was on a field trip. I was originally scheduled to go, but when it got postponed due to tornadoes, my principal let me off the hook since I'm so close to my due date to travel to Chattanooga. It really was a nice bday treat not to have any actual teaching to do! Anywhoo...I had a much needed school work day instead and this is what I walked into in my classroom. Very sweet.


And another bday message on my back wall!
Then that night I opened gifts, and we went to dinner. Henry is pretending to drink out of the cute vase I got from Heather, and I'm wearing an adorable apron she sent, too! I loved being with my little fam on my day!
I again forgot to get a pic on the day of, but this is me at 37 wks plus a few days. My ankles and feet started swelling on this day...and have kept it up ever since. Oh well! I am close now. At least it is warm, and I can wear flip flops.

No comments: