Brisk Me Away

5.31.2012

13 weeks old

Old Hank is continuing to grow...with the summer months upon us we are having lots of new experiences. See below for a few things we did this past week, and don't forget to look at my last post of Henry's 3 month pictures, too!
Now that Henry can hold his head up pretty steadily, we put him forward facing in the Bjorn. I think this is so cute how he is just big enough to peek over the edge and can suck on the material. :) Steven has been using this a lot for walks around the neighborhood.
.

Henry has also started "playing" with toys lately...basically we put a toy between his hands and his mouth, and the toy makes it in his mouth by default as he is going to put his hands in his mouth.

Well, I am not sure how to rotate this picture, but you can get the idea. I put Henry on our bed everyday and he just stares down the fan. He "talks" to it and kicks his feet over and over.


My best friend Abby from TN came for a visit on Thursday with her two kiddos. It is still pretty crazy to think that we are both moms...we were kids together not that long ago! I met Abby when I was in 6th grade, so if I am counting right that means we have known each other for almost 20 years. HA! That sounds like something an old person would say! I am so glad we have stayed close through all the changes in our lives.

Henry and me with her cute kiddos....Ava and Graham. Thanks for the visit, guys!! We had fun!!

These pictures below are just of my sweet baby talking to me after eating on afternoon. He was feelin' good!!









I just think these are funny of his legs. He can do all kinds of crazy contortions!



Steven cuddling 2 of his favorites!

We put up our "pool" over the weekend...I use that term lightly, because it is basically just a glorified baby pool, but I love it. My float fits in it and I can get cooled off when it's hot out, and that's all I need! I will have a real pool someday, but until then this will have to suffice. :) I got to be the one to introduce Henry to the pool, and he did great!



How can a 0-3 month swimsuit fit so well but a 0-3 month hat look so ridiculously big??

We're working on some serious rolls here....and when I say we I mean Henry of course. Ahem.

Lovin' it!

There is just something so cute about a baby in a swimsuit, isn't there?

Especially THIS baby.

He's pretty proud of himself anyway!

And last but not least, here is Henry spending some time with his Daddy-o.