Brisk Me Away

4.09.2012

Week Six

After Steven's family scheduled a trip to visit us during their Spring break, the whole hospital visit messed that all up! When Henry got a clean bill of health, they decided to come for a few days to see him. I had been looking forward to seeing them all and it helped get my mind off of the craziness that had just happened to us. Let's just say that Henry got PLENTY of attention!

In the backyard with our very own Easter bunny:)

Henry is a lucky boy to have a dog AND a bunny!
Chillin' in his cute Easter bunny outfit...the feet had ears and, you can't see it, but there is a tail on is booty! :)

Aunt Heather and crew brought Henry the most adorable personalized Easter basket...of course we noticed that it was the perfect size for Henry to fit IN...hey, who is that behind the baby?? The basket had the cutest outfit in it, the tiniest pair of gray New Balance shoes you've ever seen, and a green frog stuffed animal that I know Henry will love. Thanks, guys!!
Out back with Grandma and Kaia...you'll be playing corn hole with the rest of us soon enough, Henry!
The boys!

Kaia LOVES her cuz
baby cuz and lil cuz:)

The gang....Steven unfortunately had to go back to work, so he isn't pictured.

Sweet kids

Aunt Heather and Uncle Jimmy

Henry is finally fitting into 0-3 month outfits....this one is so cute on him!

We...I mean the Easter bunny...got Henry "Pat the Bunny" for Easter. Such a sweet book! Henry gave me a gift on Sunday morning, too. I was talking to him and he smiled...he has smiled before, but this one (at least I will claim) seemed to be more intentional and like it was at me! :)
Easter Sunday we went to TN for my niece's baptism. It was so special to be able to be there! Here is the crew in front of the church.
Emma and Mary Ellen with their cousin....he's six weeks old on this day!
Henry with his Papa
and with his Grandmother
A family Easter photo!
We also visited Steven's dad and Peggy that afternoon. They got some good Henry lovin' time in!
I got to read Pat the Bunny to Henry...he looked some at the book, but mostly at me:)
I hope you'll love to read like I do, Henry!
We inherited a swing this week from a friend...the jury is still out for Henry on whether he likes it or not, but I certainly do! I hope he grows to love it!

No comments: