Brisk Me Away

4.23.2012

Week Eight

Week eight came and went quickly! This week we have really noticed Henry changing a lot...he is just very aware and seems older. Here are some of this week's activities!
I visited school this week and Henry and I were greeted up the walk. The kids were so excited to see us!

More and more kids started to gather as we came up...this picture doesn't really do it justice, but it was so sweet. I can't wait for them all to get to know Henry.



Steven loves the excuse to take a nap with Henry:)

Henry has the habit of holding Steven's shirt like this when he holds him. Somehow he always finds it! What a grip.

For a couple of days there I was getting Henry to sleep, but as soon as I would put him down he would wake up. I found that this position works for him for whatever reason! I think he feels cozy with something behind him.




Steven being silly and Henry looking HUGE in his arms. He is getting so long.

Oh, and he is getting some serious cheeks, too!!

My parents came for a quick overnight visit. Love seeing them!

Loving on the new grandbaby!


Thanks for the visit....come again soon!

I try to capture the many faces of Henry....he's talking in this one.
Being distracted in this one.
Contemplating in this one.


Starting to feel silly in this one.
Actually BEING silly in this one (hey, I tried to capture it....this kid is squirmy!)

No comments: