Brisk Me Away

3.26.2012

Week Four

This week does not have nearly as many photos as in the weeks past! Hmmm...may that is because it is just me now?? We DID have a busy week, I just failed to take pictures! I made my first Wal-mart run with Henry on Monday and the neighbors had us for dinner (SO nice!!). I visited PCS and my class and introduced them to Henry on Tuesday. They were thrilled, and I loved seeing them, too! On Wednesday, my mom made an impromptu visit on her way down to the cabin and stayed with us one night. She snuggled with Henry and we ran a few errands. On Thursday we went to the Botanical Gardens with my friend Jessica and her 2 kids.  The flowers are blooming and it was beautiful! In the afternoon my friend from TN was in town and came by to meet Henry. Henry and I went to a baby shower for a friend on Saturday and on Sunday we went to church. That afternoon Henry had his first experience at the driving range! He was in the baby bjorn, but Steven and I both swore it was like he was watching. He had his head up and when I turned away, Henry craned his neck around to see Steven every time! :) It was pretty cute. We've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather with lots of walks this week, too. See below for a few pics.
 
Henry is watching Steven do some work from home. He was staring him down!:)




This is my friend Laura from high school and her cutie son Levi who visited this week. When Laura held Henry, she said, "I can't believe you are Steven and Kelly's baby. I remember when I met your Daddy. He had long hair and played in a band. Are your parents going to let you have long hair and play in a band?" Hmmmm.....good question, Laura! If Henry turns out as well as Steven did, then I say, "Sure! Why not?"

My mom holding Henry out back...we had beautiful weather!!

Uh, oh. Mom's eyes are closed. Maybe that is where I get it from!
This is the guys "watching" golf on TV Sunday afternoon. Henry, you have already learned that golf is the very best background noise to lull you to sleep on a Sunday afternoon. It works every time! :)

No comments: