Brisk Me Away

3.09.2012

The Next Day...

One funny thing I kept reading in the Bradley method books was the "celebratory orange juice" that was shared after giving birth. So when I had my own OJ the morning after Henry was born, I had Steven snap a photo! Oh, yes! We decided on Henry Lawrence Hough at about 6 that morning. Henry was on our list, and after seeing him, it just seemed to fit. I finally felt at peace about naming him that. There are some Henrys in my family tree, but no one I knew or wanted to claim or anything. There IS a connection with Steven's side, though, that I will blog about later. So cool!

Checking out our sweet baby boy. Where did all that hair come from??!!

Daddy and Henry

Does it look at all like I know what I am doing??....cause I don't!! We will learn together, though. :)

No comments: