Brisk Me Away

2.08.2012

Welcome Little Peanut!


My wonderful, spectacular, marvelous small group church friends threw me a baby shower on Saturday 2/4. The theme was yellow and gray elephants to match the nursery, and they put "Welcome Little Peanut" on the door and cake and completed the theme with circus peanuts scattered around-TOO CUTE!!! I had such a great time and felt so blessed to have all my Huntsville friends together to celebrate. Thank you, girls, for making this such a special day for me. I love you and thank God you're in my life!!
My neighbors (Nikki, Kristi, and Robin) are so fun-Hunters' Crossing represent!

Paige and Sara-Sunday School friends

The group photo! We are looking good!

My mom-in-law made the trip down to join the celebration. I was so happy to have her there, especially since my mom had to cancel at the last minute due to stomach bug at their house. She represented both grandmas at the shower! :)

We did scrapbook pages for the baby boy-right up my alley!! I loved seeing everyone's creation!

The hostesses with the mostesses....Karen, Melanie, and Sarah

There were yellow and gray elephants hanging from the light-so creative! Maybe I can use these for a mobile if I can get creative myself??!!

There was some seriously yummy food there-appetizers are my favorite! I made sure to get seconds....ah, hem. I mean the baby really wanted seconds.

No comments: