Brisk Me Away

2.19.2012

Be Mine!

We celebrated Valentines Day a little early-Sunday night we went out to dinner and had a fun time being together. I got Steven a few golf shirts. :)
Dressed up and heading out to dinner! Somehow Maggie always seems to know when we are about to take a picture and weasels her way into the shot. We don't mind, though! It is kinda funny.


On actual Valentines Day we stayed in, but Steven brought me this orchid. I love them and it has become a great tradition for him to always get me one on special occasions. I keep them alive for as long as I can!

Steven's mom sent the baby a Valentines Day gift! A cute card and tin with cookie in it-we ate it, so I guess the baby enjoyed his present in utero. :)


Since we stayed in, I decided to try my hand at heart shaped homemade pizza. Not bad!

No comments: