Brisk Me Away

10.29.2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!

The last couple of weeks the fall weather has been encroaching upon us, and this weekend I think it finally hit! I have put away all Henry's summery clothes now and it has been fun to pull out a whole new wardrobe for him:) We have been home for the past two weekends which has been so wonderful since it seems like we are traveling so much. It is nice just to veg. out sometimes! Below are some random pics of the past 2 weeks. The video (that I hope will work!) is of a game that Henry and Steven play. It is so cute how Steven will roll the ball, Henry will pick it up, and hand it back to Steven to start the process over again. Who knew something like that would be so entertaining to watch?Anyway, Happy fall, y'all!!
I think I have been pretty slow in the whole food department with Henry. It is just easier to nurse him and not worry about all the extra stuff that goes along with feeding! I finally got him something to self feed with, though, and he does great with them. Here he is with a rice wafer thing called a mum mum. He says, "Yum, yum!" This is one time when his instinct to put everything in his mouth actually pays off!
.

On Sunday 10/14 Henry's top two teeth emerged. It was interesting trying to get a picture of them:)

This is the best I could do....for now. I know soon they will be visible with no problem!

While Henry is not crawling yet, he is scooting all over the place on his belly. Here he was into his diaper bag and my school bag, then we looked down again and he had slowly gotten underneath the sofa!

He seems pretty pleased with himself about it! The injury under his eye is by his own doing...he rubs his eyes so hard when he is sleepy. We put him to bed one night and the next morning when we got him up it looked like he had been in battle through the night!

Henry has always been a strong stander, and he loves it, too. We can stand him up at the music table (or anything else his height), and he is able to stand for quite a while on his own.

Looking so big!

I just thought this was funny....I had given him a mum mum and the remainder of it was stuck to his top lip! He was just talking away and it was stuck there...he didn't seem to mind!

Over the weekend we got some chilly weather so Sunday I dressed him in this warm outfit. He was looking so handsome!

Little pumpkin


Again-loving to stand.

We went on a walk and had to dig out the hats! I bought this one when I was pregnant just hoping it would fit. I shoved it on his head and he tolerated it:)




When we came inside, we took off the hat and Steven took off his hood. I thought it was so funny that they both had this crazy messy hair:)