Brisk Me Away

6.12.2012

15 weeks old

Our week was a good one...beautiful weather and lots of activities! On Monday my friend Sydney from TN came to visit us (so nice!) and on Tuesday Henry went to the church nursery for the first time while I was in a Bible study. They said he did great! Saturday we went to Steven's company picnic and got to introduce Henry to a lot of his co-workers. It was a beautiful night to be out!
Henry continues to grow and entertain us. I know we're partial, but he IS pretty darn cute! Enjoy some pictures below from the week...I have lots of fun photographing him.
Attempting a photo shoot in the back yard...sometimes Henry's cheeks are just way too heavy for him to hold up. :)


Sweet smile!

Momma's boy!


I love his little profile.

On Wednesday we had a little play date in the neighborhood...Henry slept, but all the other kids were pretty active! :) Bennett and Molly above are just learning to walk!

Jackson is a cutie! Georgia, Rylan, and Henry didn't make it in a photo for some reason...I will do better next time!

We've been doing more tummy time these days....sometimes he is mad right away about it, sometimes he waits 5 minutes and then gets mad, and sometimes he finds his hands and is content to suck on those for a long time which totally defeats the purpose of tummy time! This week he found his thumb and sucked on it for a while, but he has not gotten it again yet!

This boy loves to stand!

I've had fun trading out some of his smaller clothes with his 3-6 mo stuff...this outfit looks like he's ready to go shoot some hoops with daddy! Give it time, buddy:)

I've tidied up the bonus room and added a rug to make it more playroom-ish. Right now it just houses some of the bigger baby gear, but I can see it being really nice in the future when Henry truly does play! Here he is with two of his favorite playmates now!


Henry is looking bald in these photos, but in real life he definitely has some hair...all the places where he's lost his dark hair are now sprouting some light (blonde?) fuzz.

My boys!

Grandma came to visit Friday and spent the night. Henry loves talking to her!

Chillin'!

Lookin' good!


Henry is looking so chubby in this photo!

We enjoyed the visit...got to eat out together and Grandma watched Henry while Steven and I did a little shopping, too! It is so nice to have family close by so we can spend time with one another and they can be a part of Henry's life.

Steven has been playing the guitar for Henry...he listens pretty intently as you can see!

This picture makes me laugh....why are babies so funny looking? And so cute all at the same time? This is another 3-6 month outfit and I think it makes him look huge!

Steven made up a song about Henry that he is playing for him here....Henry does not really look amused!:) I guess this is his disgruntled face!
Sunday after church we headed up to TN for a visit with Grandpa and Peggy. We went to Maggiano's in Nashville for lunch-our favorite! It had been quite a while since they'd seen Henry, so I was glad we got to spend some time with them.

Henry with his Grandpa!

Opening his father's day gift a bit early....an I love grandpa mug. Now that we have a baby, I have so much more gift fodder to work with:)


Buddies!