Brisk Me Away

1.09.2012

Girls' Night!

Sydney, Julie (the honoree), Amanda, & Ashley
 On Dec 30, we headed to TN to start round 2 of celebrating Christmas (this time with my family). I had set up a girls' night out/baby shower for my friend Julie who I graduated with. This is her second girl, so she didn't really need much, but I say every baby needs a celebration! Plus, it was a great excuse for us all to get together. We had lots of fun eating and visiting. I've known all these girls since childhood, really, so it is so funny and neat to see each other in such "adult" roles now as wives, mothers, professionals. My, how time flies!
Summer, Grace, Laura, Abby, & Allison

Syd, me, Julie

The preggo picture!! When this picture was taken, Julie was due in 2 weeks, Summer was due in 4 weeks, and I was due in 8 weeks. SO funny we are all going through this together...they kept saying WHERE is your baby?? We had to take a side view shot so baby boy Hough would show up in the picture. Don't worry-he's there. He makes his presence known everyday! I think we all three look pretty cute. :)

No comments: