Brisk Me Away

1.22.2012

Baby Shower Bash

My sis-in-law made this cake that matched the invite-adorable!  
 What a blessing to have about family and friends together in Tennessee last weekend to celebrate this baby with a shower of food, gifts, and love! I felt so special!

My wonderful friends put together the cutest book themed shower, and everyone brought a book with their gift to give the baby. He will be well read, and I am so excited to have such a wonderful library for him and other kids to come!

Thank you everyone. It was a great celebration!
Guests were welcomed with a book table. Each person put a bookplate in the book they brought and filled in "From the library of:_______________" Now we can keep each book as a special memory for years to come!

Some of my wonderful friends-Each of us will have a baby boy less than a yr. apart!

The hostesses! I love these girls!

My mom-in-law, mom, and me!

With my nieces-Mary Ellen and Emma

I got lots of help opening gifts, which is a good thing because the baby made a HAUL!! It was like a gift-opening marathon!! This baby will be well taken care of!!

No comments: