Brisk Me Away

11.03.2015

Fall Break 2015

We had such a nice fall break this year! I have resigned myself to being ok with just not being able to keep up with posts like I used to (just trying to keep up with Annie's monthly posts is enough for me!), but I really want to document some major events when I can. I figure just getting some pics up is something!These are out of order, but oh well!


Friends Blakeley and Winnie babysat Annie while Henry and I got to go to Disney on Ice on Friday!



He was beyond thrilled!!



On Thursday after our beach trip we went to the farm to pick up Maggie and got in some farm time.



Before the farm, we ran by our friends' house who has baby chicks. Henry was loving it at you can see. Annie loved it too and kept making cheep cheep noises, but I just couldn't capture it!

Is that pic a framer, or what?!

We met my folks at at condo in Orange Beach from Friday through Wednesday and had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful.








We got a pic of Annie in front of "Annie Girl" at Zeke's Landing, and I was happy it was there again! The pic isn't very good in the dark, but oh well. Now I am hoping this can become a tradition of a photo op each time we go!


Practicing her standing skills on the sand!




This was on the way!

She kept putting the shell in her hair and saying bow.

Annie loved the water but HATED the sand!!

And Henry was a fan of both!:)



We attempted some family beach shots. This always proves to be a challenge:)








We were sad to come home on Wednesday...sniff, sniff! It was a great trip!








2 comments:

Andy said...

great pictures. annie's pigtails. i love them. she looks so great in that swim suit.
beautiful family picture.

Kelly said...

Thank you! Everyone loved that suit. I can't believe she is growing out of all of them. She had such a great supply thanks to you:) There is just something about little girl swimsuits!!!