Brisk Me Away

11.20.2012

"bye-bye"

See below for last weekend and this week's happenings so far!
Playing with his books. He likes "guess who sounds" and "whose ears" right now. Love those rosy cheeks and chubby legs:)

On Friday mom and my niece Emma came to say with Henry while Steven and I went to my school's Thanksgiving Banquet. They kept him that night and then spent the night with us.

Henry before nap-so cuddly these days.

He loves Emma.

Leaves are very entertaining!!

Henry also learned to wave "bye-bye" on Saturday. He doesn't always do it when asked, but he consistently does it whenever I am holding him and say "bye-bye" and wave at someone. Then he does it, too. I feel like we have barely even shown him how to do it...makes me feel like he could really be learning a lot more if we would just spend a little time teaching him! Oops! He's probably ready to learn some signs!

 A friend from school has a son named Hudson and she let me have a bunch of his clothes. I had been waiting to put this adorable 'H"outfit on him until it got cooler since it is corduroy. I put it on him for the first time on Sunday for church and, uggg, it was really too small already. I could kick myself! All of his other 9 month stuff is fitting him perfectly, so I thought this would, too. So, at least I had to get a few pictures of him in it. I would let him wear it again, but the buttons keep popping open on the leg/diaper part and the legs are too short. Grrrr.

Still, it is so cute!


Here he's concentrating hard on standing up...his current specialty!:)

Henry is doing great eating wheels, mum-mums, and we give him yogurt melts (he makes a terrible face over these, though)....looks like SOMEONE is very interested in all of these tasty baby treats! Hmmm....I can foresee some issues with this in the future. :)